About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year to all

A Happy New Year to all , wishing you all a fabulous 2012.

The start to 2012 has been busy for us here at cruise so amid all the doom and gloom showing on our news
reports I think it shows that people are still prepared to book their holidays and give themselves something to
look forward to.

With offers of free parking and reductions in prices with many of the cruise lines there are deals out there
for clients wanting to ensure that that special holiday is booked and they can count the days and months until they
depart.

There are some cruises that I have checked recently that already have some types of cabin unavailable,
some of these were in the summer months so really if you have something in mind for these months then
I would advise not to wait too long before making a decision to avoid disappointment.

I look forward to speaking to you all in 2012

Heres to a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2012 to all

No comments:

Post a Comment