About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Strictly Come Cruising



For all you Strictly fans out there and I am definitely one of them, no need to wait until the end of next year
as I have some special news in store for you.

P&O are launching 2 special cruises where you can see the legendary.....Mr Nasty Craig Revel Horwood.. famous for his it was a disaaaaaassssster.. darling sayings and four of the shows dancers for a very special treat.

On each cruise Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood will be joined by four of the show's professional dancers they will not only be performing but will be on hand to give you hints and tips and of course you will be able to hear first hand what goes on and what it is like to be part of such a popular and entertaining show.
Also they will be bringing with them a selection of dresses worn by the dancers on the show.

At the moment the dancers that are attending are to be confirmed.

The two cruises on offer for all you strictly fans who love to cruise are as follows:

Oriana 28th May (my birthday) whoo hoo... Canary Islands Cruise
Oriana 14th July- Norway/Fjords cruise.

I am sure that when word gets out these two cruises will fill very quickly as there are so many strictly lovers
out there who would love the opportunity to see the dancers and of course Craig...

So dont leave it long if you want to book for more information then of course from one strictly fan to another
call me now on 0800 408 6115....

No comments:

Post a Comment