About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 9 February 2010



Sir Terry Wogan and his beloved TOGs (Terry’s Old Geezers and Gals) are planning a second intrepid trip on Cunard’s Queen Victoria to raise money for BBC Children In Need – and everyone’s invited!


The 12-night roundtrip cruise from Southampton promises to visit the Jewels of the Mediterranean – woven with more than a modicum of guests, glamour and glitz from the whimsical world of Wake Up To Wogan.

Many members of the Togmeister's team will be on board to host receptions, entertainment, and evenings of music and mirth – and Pudsey is sure to make an appearance or two! Janet and John Marsh, and the mad ‘bus crasher’ Charles Nove, The ‘Loose Canon’ Roger Royle and ‘Voice Of The Balls’ Alan Dedicoat are already aiming to build up their parts!

And the ‘ Togmeister’ himself is hoping to helicopter in to rescue the whole sorry affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment