About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 9 January 2010

BARGAIN MINI CRUISE - CELEBRITY ECLIPSE £322.80



CELEBRITY ECLIPSE

4 night sailing to Cork

29th April or 3rd May

Bargain at only £322.80 per person  based on 2 persons sharing a Category 08 Oceanview Stateroom.

This is a free upgrade from an inside cabin.... dont miss out ....

Call me for further information and booking on 0800 408 6115
or email dianap@cruise.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment