About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 13 February 2010

Yet another TV programme to fill the planner !!!!!

Drama On The High Seas in New Cruise Ship TV Show

Whatever next every part of our lives is being explored I dont mind watching some of these shows if they are entertaining but everywhere you look now there is a documentary about something...

 In 1998, United Kingdom TV documentary "The Cruise" propelled singer Jane MacDonald to international fame. 2002 brought ITV's "The Cruise Ship," a warts-and-all docudrama about the trials of the fledgling Island Cruises.

Now, "Cruise Ship Diaries" is about to bring cruising back to the small screen in the U.K. Being aired at 7 p.m. GMT Sundays (starting 7 February) on National Geographic Channel, the six-part documentary puts Costa Cruises' 114,500-ton Costa Serena, its 3,000 passengers and 1,100 crew in the spotlight.

"It's cruise ship life as you've never seen it before," promises the narrator excitedly. “We'll see exactly what it's like to live and work on one of the ocean's true giants

No comments:

Post a Comment