About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Azura Arrives 7th April and Specials from £1049 per person

The long awaited Azura arrives on the 7th April and I am one of the lucky ones here to be able to go and see this wonderful ship on the 9th April.


I am really looking forward to it and cant wait to be able to tell my clients all about it.

There are some fabulous cruise deals with P&O for the 10th May for 14 nights starting at £1049 per person for inside cabins
Join Azura as she explores seven of the Mediterranean’s most magical and romantic destinations. After setting sail from Southampton you glide south to Spain. Resting on the Andalucian coast is Malaga – a Moorish style town with a vibrant character. The stunning Alcazaba castle, built between the 8th and 11th centuries, offers a fascinating taste of history.

From here you journey across to Greece, stopping first on the mainland. From the small port of Katakolon, you can take a tour to the pretty town of Olympia – birthplace of the Olympic Games. Your next Greek stop is the island of Corfu. The best beaches are found in Paleokastritsa and Limnopoula, whilst Corfu Town boasts the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Fortress.
Cruising north, you reach Croatia – and the 12th century city of Dubrovnik. With a glistening harbour, towering ramparts, red-roofed buildings and creamy cobbled streets, it paints a beautiful picture. You now hop across to Italy – and the wonderful, canal-lined city of Venice. Take a gondola to see the sights or stroll through St. Marks Square, across the Rialto Bridge and past intriguing arty shops.

Heading back to Croatia, Azura calls into the island of Korcula. Its medieval Old Town is a network of narrow streets – lined with gothic, renaissance and baroque architecture. Before you sail home to Southampton, you can enjoy an afternoon in Gibraltar. From its famous Rock you can gaze across to the Moroccan mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment