About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Thursday 25 February 2010

Do you make life changing decisions on holiday?

Research by one of the UK's tour operators has revealed that more than half of life’s big decisions are made on holiday – and travel agents can have a “massive” impact on people’s lives by making sure the decisions are taken in the right environment.

This is a scary thought as are we as cruise consultants as well as travel agents around the UK could be responsible for so many things as reports show that people decide to move house start families, change their jobs and even to break up their relationships whilst on holiday. The busiest times for counselling service Relate are actually January and September, after two major holiday periods.

So customers beware when choosing your holiday take our advice and ensure that the cruise suits your requirements it will make for a perfect relationship and happy times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment