About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Joyeux Noël

Un Noël Fantastique




I would like to wish all my work colleagues and clients a fanatastic Christmas
and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2012

As most of my clients know I now live and work from France and Christmas here is just the same as it is
back in the UK really apart from they are not big on turkey and bread sauce.
Christmas is a family occasion wherever you are in the world and of course the French are big
on their family traditions and families come together more than most of us can or do in the UK.
I am looking forward to my first Christmas here in France to see the real differences if any than being back
in the UK.

Have a great Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment