About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Voyager Of The Seas to spend 2012 in the Far East

Royal Caribbean's Voyager of The Seas will be spending 2012 in a new home, cruising around the Far East.

I have been looking through the itineraries and I think this is fabulous news for travellers who are looking for something a little different but who love to travel with royal Caribbean.

The Voyager will start her travels to her new home in April when she offers a transatlantic cruise from New Orleans to Barcelona. She will then travel from Barcelona to Dubai and then from Dubai to Singapore.

She is then going to offer 3 cruises or 4/5 night durations sailing from Singapore visiting Malaysia and Phuket, ideal for anyone looking for a short cruise to add on to a stay in Singapore.

Then in mid June the Voyager will sail to  Shanghai where  she will offer 4 night cruises visiting Japan and Korea, before she heads off to Australia for the winter when she will offer  cruises around Australia and New Zealand.

These new itineraries are great news for cruise passengers looking to add stop overs so they can explore the delights of Singapore, China and Australia as we can tailor make some very exciting itineraries for you. Not forgetting of course that the transatlantic repositioning sectors of this cruise offer extremely good value for money if you fancy doing something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment