About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

See the Pandas on our Ying & Yangtze Tour





12 baby Giant Pandas have been putting on their first appearance recently at the Chengdu Research Centre in China.
For those of you who, who would love the chance to visit this fabulous research centre and see first hand these magnificent creatures and the wonderful work that this centre does to protect this species that is under threat then boy do we have a spectucular tour for you.

On the 9th September 2012 or the 9th March 2013, we have two incredible tours on offer, fly to Shanghai after exploring the delights of Shanghai you then travel to Wuhan to join your 4 night cruise at Yichang, cruising along the Yangtse you finish the cruise in Chongqing, where you then make your way to Chengdu for an overnight stay. The following morning after spending time at the Chengdu Research Centre seeing the Giant Pandas you then fly to Xian for a 2 night stay to see the magnificent Terracotta Warriors.Finally you fly to Beijing for 3 nights to experience the wonders of the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square and the Summer Palace before returning home from a spectacular adventure.

What a wonderful tour this is

No comments:

Post a Comment