About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Oriana has a little bump

Reports are telling us that last week the Oriana had a small collision with the dock when departing Kristiansand Norway last week.

Now the good news was that no passengers were hurt and she sufferred a little dent, but it did mean that she had to return to dock briefly which delayed her departure by about an hour.

Now is this big news.... well no not really but it did get me thinking I wonder how insurance works for cruise ships.... would they have to fill in one of those tedious forms showing diagrams of the port and how why when and where the incident happened.

Do they lose their no claims bonus... I wonder how it all works for ships.

If there is anyone out there who knows then please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment