About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

We are busy busy busy 2012 on sale

From last Saturday we have seen Cunard and P&O launch their 2012 programmes and my we have been busy bees.

Tomorrow sees the launch of the July sailings and of course as their  special 175th celebration is on the 3rd July and we know that at 08.00am tomorrow these sailings will start to fill very quickly. Many loyal cruisers or clients just looking to experience the celebrations and seeing all ships together for a one off occasion have made these sailings extremely popular

To anyone reading this I would suggest that you contact us as soon as you can if you are considering one of these cruises.

It is great to see so many customers pre-booking their cruises for 2012 to ensure that they get the best cabins of their choice.

We have been very lucky that we have managed to get our clients who have pre-registered the cruises they have requested.

It is also great to see that the doom and gloom of the economy does not seem to have deterred alot of people from booking their holidays, even if it is for 2012, we all need something special to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment