About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

BA vote to Strike can a solution be found to give travellers peace of mind

British Airways cabin crew have again voted in favour of a strike.

We are all watching and waiting hoping that BA can find a solution to this dispute and all praying that they do not decide to take action over the Easter period.
Of about 9,700 crew polled, 83% of the 6,981 who returned valid voting papers voted for strike action.

Travellers will again be worrying and wondering if or when this may happen and hoping that it will not disrupt their travel plans.

I think that it is time that BA find a final solution to this problem as so many travellers do think twice before booking BA flights following the disruptions that have occured over the past 12 months or so.

They need to give customers confidence that their flights will not be cancelled or disrupted due to industrial action and as agents we need to feel confident when we are booking our clients that their flights will be secure.

Fingers crossed that some end to this ongoing situation will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment