About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Summer 8 night cruises from Southampton

Throughout July/August and the beginning of September MSC are offering some special 8 night cruises visiting Amsterdam, La Rochelle, Bilbao,La Coruna and Cherbourg.

These are ideal cruises for those wanting to experience the joys of cruising for the first time, not having to travel too far from home and also as they are very reasonably priced not having to spend a fortune to do so.

In fact their cruise on the 8th September starts at a very reasonable £599 per person based on 2 persons sharing a 2 berth inside cabin.

It is great that by them offering these fantastic summer sailings there is now more choice for passengers who do not necessarily want to have a longer holiday, but just fancy a change.

The MSC opera offers entertainment, childrens clubs and all the usual amenities you would expect to find on a cruise.

To add to this on selected sailings you can also benefit from free car parking or 2 free excursions.

1 comment:

  1. Getaway on cruise trip is fantasy becoming reality for many individuals. It's the delightful vacation that permits you to merely chill out, loosen up and not keep concerning regarding bookings or where to travel next.

    ReplyDelete