About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Fred Olsen Grand Voyages 2013 on sale tomorrow

Fred Olsen are way ahead of the game with their launch of 2013 Grand Voyages tomorrow for their ocean club members.

For those who are not oceans members then you dont have to wait long as they are on general sale from Thursday of this week.

For 2013, there are two special voyages the traditional round the world cruise on the fabulous Balmoral travelling out to the caribbean, through the Panama Canal and visiting New Zealand and Australia before travelling back via the Suez Canal.

The second cruise is an Indian Ocean cruise aboard the Black Watch, this time you will travel out to Namibia via Tenerife and Gambia, then around South Africa , across to the Reunion Islands and Mauritius then returning via India and the Middle East.

Also booking before the 31st May have a no fuel surcharge guarantee.

With some great starting prices they are certainly worth looking at so call me today for further details on these two magnificent journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment