About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Azamara Club Cruises

Today we were lucky to have a visit from AzamaraCruises. Not only did Sonia bring a supply of chocs with her as an Easter gift but she spent time talking about her product and what their ships have to offer.

It was ironic that today I also called a couple of clients of mine who had just returned from a cruise to the Far East travelling from Hong Kong to Singapore.

They had chosen to travel with Azamara because the itinerary suited what they wanted to do, and it was their first cruise with Azamara.

My clients had the most fabulous time and are hoping to travel on many more cruises with them.

Azamara have smaller ships meaning they can get into more ports. Their customers enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere in lavish surroundings that give you a warm and welcoming feeling.

There are no gratuities to pay and your wine is free with your meals.

At the moment on a selection of cruises you can also enjoy $400 on board credit on oceanview cabins and above.

With a selection of wonderful itineraries to choose from Azamara cruises are certainly worth considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment