About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Monday 21 May 2012

I just dont believe it £399 for a cruise



Hi I am sorry I just couldnt believe the price of this cruise..so had to tell you about it


I was checking general availability for a gentleman this evening and out popped this deal.

P&O Oriana travelling on the 9th June for 7 nights.


Southampton, England
09JUN12
SAT
Embark
PIER: Queen Elizabeth II Terminal CHECK IN STARTS AT 1200P
At Sea
10JUN12
SUN
Bergen, Norway
11JUN12
MON
Full Day
Geiranger, Norway
12JUN12
TUE
Full Day
TENDER REQUIRED
Olden
13JUN12
WED
Full Day
Stavanger
14JUN12
THU
Full Day
At Sea
15JUN12
FRI
Southampton, England
16JUN12
SAT
Disembark
PIER: Queen Elizabeth II Terminal

 All of this for £399 per person for an inside cabin based on 2 sharing...
There have been so many deals around recently for anyone who didnt think they could afford
a cruise holiday this year then certainly this year has been the year for bargains.


No comments:

Post a Comment