About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Joanna Lumleys - Greek Odyssey well worth viewing


I delighted in watching Joanna Lumleys Nile adventure that was shown on ITV last year as I have always been facinated by the wonder of Egypt and was very excited when I saw that she was doing a series on Greece as I love the beauty of the Greek Islands.

For anyone interested in travelling on a cruise around the Greek Islands then I think this is a fabulous series to watch and she gives you a great insight into the culture the fabulous scenery as well as visiting some of the historic landmarks that you could well experience on excursions on an itineray cruising around the Greek Islands.

On her last episode we saw her on Crete and then on to Kos near the Turkish mainland before she headed off to the Northeastern border with Turkey.

This week she is heading off for Mount Olympus and mountains of Greece for her final visit.

You can catch Joanna Lumleys last episode on Thursday night on ITV and for anyone who missed this series then look out of repeats or have a look on the itv player on the internet.

If you are interested in travelling to Greece then it is well worth a viewing to just give you that insight into what to expect.

There are many cruises visiting Greece during the summer months and you can choose from fly cruises visiting Greece and Turkey or you can take a long cruise from Southampton, so there is something to suit everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment