About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Celebrating at Sea




Today I have speaking to clients who have just returned from a cruise with Cunard to the Adriatic visiting Venice and Corfu and well some spectacular destinations.

This cruise was a cause for celebration as whilst on board they were celebrating 40 years of marriage which in this day and age is a very special achievement.

The cruise was booked over 12 months ago and for such a special occasion where everything needed to be just so then my clients made just the right choice.

We forwarded their wedding certificate to Cunard so that they could receive any special goodies for celebrating their 40 years of life together.

Well the clients were absoloutely thrilled when they reached their stateroom as it was laden with flowers, there was a bottle of bubbly and all manor of treats.

They were really pleased with the efforts we had all made to ensure that their time aboard the Queen Elizabeth was a special one, in fact so much they booked another one straight away.

Now for anyone looking forward to a special birthday or anniversary what a wonderful treat it can be to book a cruise and experience your special day in beautiful surroundings and exotic places. I think I need to start dropping some big hints now ready for my next big milestone...

No comments:

Post a Comment