About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Frozen Planet - make your dream a reality



Not only is David Attenborough's Frozen planet a must for anyone to see on a Wednesday night.It is an educational and fascinating treat into the seasons that our Arctic and Antarctic endure for good and bad..

BUT- It is giving a boost to the cruise industry, with so many people like myself taking an avid interest in looking for a holiday where you can experience the sights that we love to watch, snuggled up on our sofas every Wednesday evening.

There have always been cruises that visit these areas, but programs such as this bring to the fore those fabulous places around the world that you do not always consider when thinking about your next holiday.

For 2012 though Hurtigruten will be offering itineraries around Spitzbergen where you will get chance to see the fabulous wildlife and scenery of the Arctic and they offer fabulous Antarctic Cruises too.

If you want to travel further then Silversea offer cruises to Antarctica during the early part of the year and at the end of the year .

So for a glimpse of the Penguins, Whales and of course that magnificent scenery you too can visit your own frozen planet.

Give me a call and let me find that dream cruise holiday for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment