About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Cruise ship entertainer to prime Minister who would have believed it


I was reading an interesting article today about cruise ship entertainers.

Now we all know of the famous stars who grace the stages of these luxurious cruise liners nowadays with the likes of Jennifer Hudson all our old entertainers from the past who make odd appearances like Ronnie Corbett.

We all know that stars like to enjoy their cruise holidays with the likes of Alan Titchmarsh, Sir Terry Wogan, Rod Stewart, the late Sir Jimmy Saville and many many more...

So what a shock I had to find that  3 times Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi, aged 75 before his career in politics started off as an entertainer and cruise ship singer.

So amidst all the controversy that surrounds Mr Berlusconi it just shows that nobody ever knows where your life will lead and I am sure back in the days when Mr Berlusconi was busy singing and composing he would never of dreamed that one day he would make Prime Minister once let alone 3 times although I am sure he would rather have not had all the drama that has gone with it...

Perhaps Jane Macdonald should have taken a different career once leaving cruise ships who knows what she could have become...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment