About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

How would you like to view a Solar Eclipse?

One of my clients called me yesterday as he is planning a special trip to celebrate a special anniversary.

Now he has come up with what I consider a very special cruise and one that you will remember for the rest of your life.

This cruise departs Hawaii on the 2nd November, travels via Samoa, crossing the international date line on the 11th November then travels to Fiji and postitions itself just in the right spot for a spectacular event not to be seen by all.

On the 13th/14th November the Southern Hemisphere from Northern Australia to Southern South Pacific will bear witness to a spectacular solar eclipse.

How special would this be.

Now for anyone who would like to offer the same romantic gesture then this cruise is a Celebrity cruise on the Millenium departing on the 2nd November 2012.

After witnessing this spectacular event the cruise will take you on to New Zealand visiting Tauranga, Auckland and the Bay of Islands and then concluding with an overnight in port in Sydney on the 21st November.

How romantic this cruise will be, my man would certainly be in favour for a long long time if he was to plan something as special as this for me

No comments:

Post a Comment