About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Budget will it be good news for travellers.

With the Budget due out tomorrow will this be good news for travellers.

We all sit pondering will there be a rise in fuel costs and will there be any increase in Air Passenger Duty. We know normally booze and cigarettes will go up as they seem to be the first things to be hit, but with all the troubles around the world and many people have lost their jobs or have been on short time over the last few years, are our holidays going to cost more.

Well speculation is that the government are not going to increase the Air Passenger Duty,so if this happens then this is good news for us all.

These extra charges can soon mount up especially for families and can sometimes just make a holiday unaffordable so please Mr Chancellor keep these costs at the same level.

Let us keep our fingers crossed that tomorrow will be good for our holiday makers who deserve a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment