About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Thursday 24 February 2011

No I didn't get to see the Northern Lights over the UK so I will have to cruise

Last week I blogged about the Northern Lights and how the forecasters were telling us that we might be lucky here in the UK to get a glimpse.

What a disappointment no sign of them here in the Midlands, so only a lucky few must of been priveleged enough to see them.

So now I most definately know that one day I am going to have to take a trip to Alaska to fulfill my dream.

I recently booked some clients on an Alaskan cruise but with a bit of a twist, they are flying to Vancouver, seeing all the usual sights and finishing in Seattle, but instead of flying home and maybe taking in a stay en route they are going to fly to New York and then cruise back on the Queen Mary 2 back to Southampton.

What a wonderful way to travel, a trip of a lifetime to see the glaciers, wildlife and all that Alaska has to offer, not forgetting Vancouver of course before the cruise and then have a few nights in New York and a leisurely crossing aboard the Queen Mary 2.

We are so lucky that we can now tailor make packages for our clients so that they can see what they want to see when they want to see it, so all you travellers out there dont be afraid to ask for something a little out of the ordinary as we are more than happy to see if we can arrange it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment