About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Bonjour from France



Hi everyone I am currently away in France trying to catch a big fish or maybe a few big fish. Weather has been very warm over 70 degrees some days which is unbelievable for this time of year, normally its winter woollies and log burner on every night. I will be back in the office on Wednesday 13th October so I will report back as to whether or not I managed to achieve what I was hoping to.

No comments:

Post a Comment