About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 3 April 2010

The Weird and The Wonderful - QE2 Next ?

I was reading a popular internet site recently and came across this wierd hotel made from an old airplane


I am not sure about this eventhough it is definately different, with talk of floating hotels from old cruise liners, who knows where these old airplanes,cruise ships etc will end up.

Lets hope that the dear QE2 doesnt end up one day stuck in the middle of a jungle and she does become a super luxurious hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment