About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 10 April 2010

P&O Azura - A day and night to remember

I have just returned from our ship visit to the wonderful new ship Azura.

What a warm and welcoming feel this ship has ,over my next few blogs I will give you my opinions and more information on my visit but for the moment as today is her special day I would just like to celebrate this new addition to the P&O Cruises family.
I would also like to thank P & O for giving us all the opportunity to go and experience a night on board this new ship, we were wined and dined and entertained and were given the opportunity to pretend we were on holiday too, sitting on deck and on the balcony enjoying the warm sunshine we have been so lucky to have over the last few days, anyone would of thought we were really at sea not in dock in Southampton.

I loved the Azura and have returned home wanting to go on her myself as she really suited my holiday needs and the standards of accomodation were fantastic. A superb range of entertainment, lovely food, wonderful spa facilities who could ask for more

No comments:

Post a Comment