About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Good news for us Brits travelling on the Celebrity Eclipse


Yes for all of us who need a morning cuppa to start the day in the comfort of our cabin. On the Celebrity Eclipse yes you have a kettle and tea bags, sugar and milk. Its great that they have thought about our obsession with the early morning brew so no need to stress.
Also great news we were worried that we would need to take an American adapter but although there are two American style plugs in the cabin there is also one standard european one. I know it would be great if there were English style sockets but that was never going to happen, but better to have a European plug which most of us do have adapters for than just US style.

No comments:

Post a Comment