About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Thursday 25 March 2010

Traditional Dining made simple on board P& O Cruises


Many people who are new to cruising get a little confused over the different dining options available, whether to choose first or second dining , or flexi dining when available so I have listed below on this post first of all the tradtional First or Second Dining options to help clarify.


Most clients tend to think about what time they eat at home as a guideline of which sitting to take, but of course it is worth also considering what excursions you are planning to take also, as if you are the type of people who will be out on long excursions will the early sitting be a rush for you.

Club DiningClub Dining - With Club Dining you'll enjoy the special ambience and sociable atmosphere of the main dining room, as well as silver-service and a five-course menu (six-course on Gala Nights). This style of dining is a wonderful way to share your holiday experiences and meet new friends.



By choosing Club Dining you’re opting for the cruising tradition of set sitting times. The same table will be reserved for you and your table companions every night for first or second sitting, at 6.30pm or 8.30pm. You simply need to request your sitting preference when you book and we’ll inform you of your table number, sitting and restaurant with a card in your stateroom when we welcome you on board.



•Ventura Saffron and Bay Tree Restaurants

•Azura Peninsular and Oriental Restaurants

•Oceana Adriatic Restaurant

•Aurora Alexandria and Medina Restaurants

•Arcadia Meridian Restaurant

•Oriana Peninsular and Oriental Restaurants

•Artemis The Coral Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment