About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Fred Olsen Cruise Comment from a Single Traveller

I have just had a lovely lady call me who has just returned from a months cruise around the Caribbean on the Fred Olsen Ship the Boudicca.


My lady is a single traveller who used to travel with her late husband and has now started to travel on her own.

She was ringing to tell me what a wonderful holiday she has just had . She never felt lonely at all as there were so many lovely passengers and crew that made her feel so welcome.

She is now looking forward to many more cruise holidays on her own as she has the confidence to go it alone, knowing that she will not be feeling lonely or awkward in a cruise environment.

It was great to hear this lovely story as I have so many single traveller who are very apprehensive of travelling on their own, I think it just takes confidence to try that first one and I am so happy for my lady who is already planning many great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment