About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Monday 6 September 2010

Here we go again BA Crew Vote For Ballot On More Strikes

Yes here we go again just as you think that all is calm more news to start us worrying all over again.

British Airways cabin crew have voted for a ballot on new strike action in the run-up to Christmas and over the festive holidays.

Well it would be at a time when it could cause more worry and misery for passengers.

There are also rumours that BA are looking to take over more airlines....I think they need to sort out the current strike threats first as so many passengers are now wary of booking with British Airways.

Lets hope that all will be resolved so that we can all look forward to a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment