About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Monday 30 August 2010

The Royal Spa onboard Queen Elizabeth to offer the ultimate in luxury experiences

As you would expect the new Queen Elizabeth will not be letting any passengers down with it's luxurious Royal spa.

The tranquil 13,000 square-foot modern spa will be in keeping with the art deco style of the rest of this ship and includes two levels for treatment rooms, and fitness and pool facilities. Like her sister ships, Queen Elizabeth’s spa offers a comprehensive health and wellness programme with a spectacular Hydrotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, with the new addition of the Royal Bath House. Inspired by holistic, relaxing and stress-relieving treatments drawn from disciplines around the world, the Royal Spa will offer among the most luxurious and exotic treatments available in any spa resort, including being the first spa at sea to provide Remède products and treatments.

The Royal bath house that includes both the Thermal Suite and Hydrotherapy Pool, will be adjacent to the main outdoor pool on Deck 9. Plush robes, slippers and other amenities will be provided and day passes are available for those guests not booking a treatment.

For anyone who really does want to get pampered on board this luxurious new addition to the Cunard fleet then well what can I say there are so many things to choose from, , Cellulite Reduction and Revitalizing Leg Therapy, waxing , hair and beauty treatments you name it and I think they have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment