About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Food Glorious Food aboard Oceania Cruises

I was extremely lucky to visit the MS Regatta part of Oceania Cruises a few weeks ago and though people had raved about the standards of cuisine on board I have to say that the food was the best I have tasted so far.

So I thought I would share with you the delights that we sampled whilst on board.

Warm Crushed Baby Potato with Chive and Caviar

Polenta Souffle with Black Truffle Poricini and Morel Mushroom sauce


 
Risotto All'Aragosta
Lobster Risotto with Meat Jus Glace

Spiced Tenderloin of Black Angus Beef with Vidalia Onion and Sun Dried Tomato Sauce

Warm Valrhona Chocolate Bouchon

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    But there are a growing number of people who prefer to get away from the pressures of these holidays by taking the family on Christmas cruises. Going on a cruise for the Christmas holidays also can be a welcome break from freezing weather and the drudgery of shoveling snow.
    Thank you.

    Discount Regent Cruises


    ReplyDelete