About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 10 July 2010

Cruise Ship Enthusiasts How the Oasis Of The Seas was built on Discovery Channel

Next Wednesday at 8pm on Discovery Channel see how the Oasis Of The Seas was Built


The Oasis of the Seas is the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world. Apart from sheer size - with 18 decks, 2,700 staterooms and the ability to carry 5,400 guests - the ship is a high-tech vessel for the 21st century, presenting features that have never been seen on a ship before. To build it, designers and engineers are put to the ultimate test.

This is will be a fab programme to watch and see how the shell above became one of the most high tech ships to grace our seas so far,

No comments:

Post a Comment