About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Friday 2 July 2010

Diana away in France (back Mon 5th July)

I am away in France helping my other half get our fishing lake ready for business as well as taking a few days off from work after a busy time. If you need any help whilst I am away, please contact one of my colleagues on 0800 408 6200 or send an email to contactus@cruise.co.uk.

Many thanks
Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment