About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Friday 4 December 2009

To Cruise or Not to Cruise...... That is the question ?????

There are two types of travellers in the world  those who love to cruise and those who have so many preconceptions of cruising that it is the last choice of holiday they would possibly consider......

With so many cruise lines on offer now to suit a variety of tastes cruising certainly offers something for everyone.



I have recently had one of my clients email me, after taking their first cruise holiday.

Dear Diana,


First of all I apologize for not getting in touch sooner but it's been a little hectic here lately.
I would like to thank you so much for all the help and advice you gave me before and during the booking of our first cruise . We very much appreciate it.
We had a truly wonderful time. The ship Navigator Of The Sea was amazing and the food and service was second to none
The cabin with balcony fantastic !
Once again thank you and hopefully if all is well will book another cruise next year .

Please share your experiences and comment on this blog  ......

No comments:

Post a Comment