About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Friday 4 December 2009

Do you know your Begonias from your Daffodils ?

Are you a gardening fanatic or just need help getting anything at all to grow.......
We have a fabulous selection of gardening cruises with some famous faces off the BBC to help and guide you along.  Tony Russell, David Hurrion, Ashley Stephenson, Matthew Biggs, John Cushnie and not forgetting the housewives choice Alan Titmarsh....

We offer a fantastic selection of garden cruises including the Canaries, British Isles, Norway, Madeira, The Baltics, France & Guernsey as well as for the more adventurous Central America and the Amazon Explorer.
For more information on these wonderful garden cruises please email me dianap@cruise.co.uk
or call me direct on 0800 408 6115

No comments:

Post a Comment