About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Saturday 14 November 2009

My Hobbies



For all those fishermen and women out there .........

Though only a small carp I now have the fishing bug and I was determined to catch a fish from our lake in France ...... Now the challenge is on as we have catfish at over 60lb in our lake as well as carp in excess of 22lb, roach and trout.

On my next visit I will beat my personal best.....

For more pics please see http://www.lakebrillac.co.uk/

If you really want to be shocked have a look at this clip below of one huge huge carp.

2 comments:

  1. That is one big fish! never knew they could be that big in a lake....looks like one of those genetically modified sea creatures! Has Homer Simpson paid a visit to you lake with his radioactive suit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes not sure how the fisherman managed to pull that one out. Our fish are not as big as that yet but one day they will be.... so watch this space !!!

    ReplyDelete