About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Sunday 15 November 2009

My Favourite Place





My favourite place is Sorrento situated on the beautiful Neopolitan Riviera, I spent four fantastic holidays there.


A beautiful place full of charm and character and ideally positioned for visiting Capri, Pompeii, Vesuvius and Herculaneum as well as exploring the beautiful Neoplitan coastline and the Amalfi drive is a tour not to be missed.




For those of you on a cruise holiday calling at Naples do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of a trip to explore the beautiful Neapolitan coastline.
For those who are interested in the excavations in Pompeii have a look at this website below it shows the new excavations and also has pictures so you can see what is where.

No comments:

Post a Comment