About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Olympic Fever



Great that we have the Olympics  in the UK and amidst all the doom and gloom for a few weeks
it seems that everyone is in a joyous mood.

Nearly every customer I call has it on in the background and it is a topic of conversation for everyone, friends and family all have something to say.

Great that you can watch highlights so after a days work you can sit and unwind and find out what has been going on all day. Makes a lovely change to switch on the news and for once instead of all the stories being bad their focus has changed to bring the medal hopefuls and the fabulous achievements of these athletes to the fore.

I can imagine that on board the ships cruising wherever in the world that the Olympics are being
watched by thousands of people and how fab would it be to be sat on deck on some of the ships with the outside screens sipping a nice cool drink in the sunshine with fabulous scenery all around you. Beats my lounge any day of the week.

Lets hope that the up beat mood of the country continues past the Olympics and we wish our GB team a successful few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment