About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Introducing a new member of my family coming soon


I generally write about something cruise related but this time I wanted to share something different
with you all.

In about 4/5 weeks I have a new addition coming to my household.

As you can see by the picture above I have an adorable little kittie coming to join us.. she doesnt
have a name yet we are still trying to think of one that suits and have been through the list as you
do trying to find just the right one to fit...

So the Kittie with no name yet is only one week old on my picture and I will be paying her
regular visits before I can finally introduce her to her new residence.

Sorry this blog isnt cruise related but I am so happy I just had to share my little kittie with you all.

I am a firm believer in giving animals a good home and have had many rescue cats over the years but this little bundle is from a friend who needs to find homes for their kitties.
This one will be the first tiny one I have ever had so I am sure I will have my hands full..
wish me luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment