About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancake Day - Have you remembered



Today is shrove Tuesday and for all those pancake lovers out there, this is the one day when
you can spoil yourself silly and indulge yourself with whatever filling suits you best.

Now some of us choose the traditional lemon juice and sugar, some may choose some syrup
as an indulgence or for the connoisseurs of pancakes they may go for exotic fruit fillings with
lashings of cream....

Well all this talk of pancakes has got me hungry  and I will be enjoying my treat later being cooked for me by my step son .Although I am not sure what I will be going for the traditional or something a little more lavish or maybe I will go for a bit of both. I will wait and see what treat awaits.

However you like to have them it got me wondering as I personally have not been on a cruise
at this time of year to experience for myself.

Do the cruise lines make an effort on Pancake Day, do they offer traditional and lavish pancakes.
If they do is it just the UK cruise lines or do the American cruise lines offer this too.

This is a question that I would love to know the answer to so if anyone out there can tell me
then please send me a message on here or drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment