About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Sunday 14 November 2010

How long does it take to fly to ......?

Many customers call us regarding their flights whether they are travelling from London to New York or Gatwick to Barbados and with the best will in the world none of us have ever been everywhere to be able to say off the cuff... it takes ? hours.

I have found this neat little website that checks the flying times for you and can be a great tool if you want to plan a journey and are worried about how many hours it will take you or even if you have already booked and just want to check.

Some examples are:
London to New York 6 hours 30 minutes approx.
London to Miami 10 hours 30 minutes approx
London to Hong Kong 12 hours approx.


Have a look at the link below and see what you think...
http://www.flight-durations.com/popular_searches.php

No comments:

Post a Comment