About Me

My photo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
I have worked in the travel industry most of my working life, owning my own agency for 14 years as well as working for travel industry suppliers. I wanted to share my life, my stories, my likes and dislikes with you and hopefully get some feedback from all of you out there in blogger world. I currently live in the Midlands, I am 45 years old and have two grown up children 24yrs and 19 years.

Thursday 17 June 2010

P&O Cruises promises its 'biggest world programme ever'

P&O Cruises is promising that its 2011-12 world cruise programme, will be its biggest ever.

Featuring five ships, taking in 177 ports in 55 countries, with 95 separate holidays to choose from, the 2011/12 world cruise brochure will be available for sale from Thursday July 15 2010.

As well as P&O’s newest ship Adonia, which launches next spring, the programme features the only Alaskan cruise departing from the UK, on Arcadia.

Five world cruises featuring in the programme include:


    Arcadia 72 night Alaska Adventure departing Tuesday April 12 2011


• Adonia, 87-night South America Grand Adventure departing Friday January 13 2012

• Arcadia, 109-night Grand Odyssey departing Monday January 9 2012

• Aurora, 98-night westabout full world circumnavigation departing Wednesday January 4 2012

• Oriana, 97-night eastabout full world circumnavigation departing Thursday January 5 201.2

P&O Cruises managing director Carol Marlow said: “A world cruise is the ultimate holiday experience and this programme has more opportunities to see the world than ever before.

“Our world cruises are perennially popular with mature passengers who want to see the world in style, and sectors (part of each itinerary) are increasingly popular with those taking a sabbatical from work or embarking on the ever fashionable ‘grown up gap year’.

“There are 95 cruise options ranging from 15 to 109-nights in duration so a world cruise is no longer just for the rich and retired.”

Dont miss out give me a call and be the first to enjoy this wonderful new programme with cruise.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment